OnePlus is gearing as much as launch its subsequent flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 12, in January 2024. The smartphone has been the topic of a lot information lately, and we now have a good suggestion of what to anticipate.
Table of Contents
OnePlus 12: Everything We Know So Far
Here is every thing we learn about the OnePlus 12 thus far:
The OnePlus 12 could have a smooth and trendy design. It will possible be fabricated from high-quality supplies, akin to glass and steel. The smartphone may even be accessible in a wide range of colours, together with black, white, and blue.
The OnePlus 12 could have a big and vibrant show. It will possible be a 6.7-inch AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh charge. The show may even be HDR10+ licensed, which suggests it is going to be in a position to show HDR content material with gorgeous element and distinction.
Also, the OnePlus 12 shall be operating the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, which is the newest and best from Qualcomm. The chipset is constructed on TSMC’s 4nm course of and affords vital efficiency enhancements over the earlier era.
RAM and Storage
In addition, the OnePlus 12 to return with as much as 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 256GB of UFS 4.0 storage. This is loads of reminiscence and storage for even the most demanding customers.
Additionally, The OnePlus 12 could have a quad-camera system on the again. The important sensor shall be a 50MP sensor with optical picture stabilization (OIS). The different three sensors shall be a 50MP ultrawide sensor, a 64MP periscope sensor with 3x optical zoom, and a 32MP selfie sensor.
The OnePlus 12 could have a 5,400mAh battery with 100W wired and 50W wi-fi charging help. This implies that the smartphone will be capable to cost from 0 to 100% in just some minutes.
Gizchina News of the week
Also, the OnePlus 12 will run Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 out of the field. OxygenOS is one among the hottest customized Android skins and affords a clear and bloat-free expertise.
In addition, the OnePlus 12 shall be priced beginning at Rs. 79,990 (about $975) in India. This is a comparatively reasonably priced worth for a flagship smartphone, and it makes the OnePlus 12 a really enticing possibility for budget-conscious patrons.
The OnePlus 12 is shaping as much as be a really spectacular smartphone. It has a robust processor, a big and vibrant show, a flexible digital camera system, and a long-lasting battery. The OnePlus 12 won’t be very costly, making it an important possibility for budget-conscious patrons.
OnePlus 12 launch date
- The smartphone will launch in India in January 2024.
- It shall be accessible in three colour variants: black, white, and blue.
- The OnePlus 12 worth will begin from Rs. 79,990 (about $975) in India.
OnePlus 12 specs
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ curved AMOLED show
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Mobile Platform with Adreno 750 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 14 with ColorOS 14 (in China) / OxygenOS 14 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear digital camera, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide digital camera, 64MP telephoto digital camera with OIS, 3x optical zoom, Hasselblad digital camera system
- 32MP front-facing digital camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo audio system, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5400mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC quick charging, 50W wi-fi charging
I hope this text has given you a superb overview of the OnePlus 12. If you have got any questions, please be happy to ask. And keep tuned with us for extra particulars relating to the upcoming OnePlus telephone in the coming weeks. So, keep tuned for extra details about the OnePlus 12 because it turns into accessible.