System sounds aren’t readily configurable on non-jailbroken iPhones and iPads, besides perhaps the ringtone and textual content tone, however with a MacDirtyCow exploit-based add-on referred to as SoundManager by iOS developer EPOS, you can do that even without a jailbreak.
Once put in, SoundManager provides a devoted desire pane to the Misaka tweak settings web page the place you can configure sound choices for a number of totally different actions taken in your iPhone or iPad:
Things you can do right here embody:
- Change the Charging sound
- Change the Lock sound
- Change the Low Power alert sound
- Change the Default Notifications sound
- Change the Capture & Screenshot sound
- Change the Begin Recording sound
- Change the End Recording sound
- Change the Sent Message sound
- Change the Received Message sound
- Change the New Mail sound
- Change the Sent Mail sound
- Change the Keyboard Press sound
- Change the Keyboard Delete sound
- Change the Phone Dialer Key sound
- Change the Payment Success sound
- Change the Payment Failure sound
- Change the Payment Received sound
For every of those, you can decide from a listing of obtainable third-party sounds offered by SoundManager or you can use your personal customized sounds throughout the allotted byte measurement.
For these questioning, the listing of obtainable sounds to choose from seems under:
You can decide from any of the next sounds:
- Custom (throughout the allotted byte measurement)
- Old charging
- One UI
- One UI Calm
- One UI Fun
- One UI Retro
- One UI Fast
- One UI Fast Calm
- One UI Fast Fun
- One UI Fast Retro
- Half-Life HEV
- SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHET
Once you make modifications to your gadget’s system sounds, you can respring your gadget for them to take impact.
Since SoundManager is determined by the MacDirtyCow exploit, you don’t have to be jailbroken to make use of it, however you will need to have a firmware model between iOS or iPadOS 15.0-16.1.2 to benefit from the exploit and SoundManager.
SoundManager is obtainable as a free obtain from the Misaka package deal supervisor app, and if you’re not already utilizing Misaka, then you can comply with our tutorial and walk-through to learn to set up it and get began with utilizing it.
Are you planning to utilize SoundManager? Let us know within the feedback part down under.