Introducing the newest addition to its Ace sequence lineup, OnePlus has unveiled the Ace 2 Pro in China, fulfilling its earlier promise. This cutting-edge system boasts a 6.74-inch versatile OLED BOE Q9+ display with a outstanding 1.5K decision (2772×1240 pixels). Notably, it helps a powerful 120Hz display refresh price, making certain smoother visuals. The display additionally boasts a pixel density of 450 PPI, a peak brightness of 1600 nits. A show able to showcasing 1.07 billion colours, and HDR10+ compatibility. Furthermore, it options an ultra-narrow backside bezel, measuring simply 2.17mm.
At its core, the Ace 2 Pro runs on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, providing highly effective efficiency. It presents substantial reminiscence choices, with configurations going as much as a staggering 24 GB of LPDDR5X RAM and as much as 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage. The essential digicam is supplied with a 50MP IMX890 sensor, that includes a 1/1.56″ sensor measurement and an f/1.88 aperture. Alongside this, the system boasts an 8MP ultra-wide digicam and a 2MP macro digicam for versatile images choices.
What really units the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro aside is its progressive aerospace-grade three-dimensional cooling system, often known as the Tiangong cooling system. This distinctive cooling mechanism incorporates a large 9140mm² Super giant VC and boasts thermal conductivity that’s 4 instances higher than conventional VC.
Table of Contents
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro launched: specs, options, and improvements
A vital spotlight of the telephone is its 5000mAh battery, providing outstanding endurance. This battery helps 150W quick charging, permitting the system to succeed in a full cost in simply 17 minutes. Additionally, the telephone helps the UFCS fusion quick charging protocol, making certain compatibility with third-party UFCS charging adapters. It additionally options the SUPERVOOC S energy administration chip for optimized energy consumption.
Delving into the technical specs, the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro’s show is a 6.74-inch AMOLED display with adaptive refresh charges, starting from 120Hz to 45Hz. It boasts as much as 1600 nits of peak brightness and covers 100% of the DCI-P3 shade gamut. The telephone is pushed by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform, coupled with an Adreno 740 GPU. Memory choices embody 12GB, 16GB, or a whopping 24GB of LPDDR5X RAM. Paired with UFS 4.0 storage of as much as 1TB.
So, operating on Android 13 with OxygenOS 13, the system helps twin SIM playing cards and encompasses a triple digicam setup on the rear. In addition, the primary digicam is a 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor, complemented by an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro digicam. The entrance dealing with digicam boasts a 16MP Samsung S5K3P9 sensor. Security is enhanced with an in show fingerprint sensor.
Also, by way of connectivity, the Ace 2 Pro helps 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
Additionally, The system comes with a USB Type-C audio setup, stereo audio system, and Dolby Atmos help. It has a 5000mAh battery that provides 150W SuperVOOC quick charging.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro specs
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz adaptive) AMOLED show with as much as 1600 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 shade gamut, 2160Hz excessive frequency PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 24GB LPDDR5X RAM with 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear digicam with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS. 8MP 120° ultra-wide digicam with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture. 2MP macro digicam with Omnivision OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP entrance dealing with digicam with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.2×8.98mm; Weight: 210g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo audio system, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz). Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 150W SuperVOOC quick charging
The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is available in Aurora Green and Titanium Grey shade choices. Pricing begins at 2999 yuan (USD 411) for the 12GB+256GB variant, 3399 yuan (USD 466) for the 16GB+512GB variant, and 3999 yuan (USD 548) for the 24GB+1TB variant. Interested clients can place their orders, with the system slated to go on sale in China ranging from August twenty third.