Is the Snapchat notification sound not working on your iPhone? In this information, I’ve shared some troubleshooting ideas that can aid you allow the notification sound on your Snapchat so that you just get your notifications on the proper time.
Snapchat is without doubt one of the distinguished social media apps you’ll discover on smartphones. It gives options like on the spot messaging, including buddies, and sharing pictures or movies together with your on-line buddies.
If you can’t hear the sound when a Snapchat notification seems on your iPhone, you may miss out on many updates out of your social media buddies.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why Snapchat Notification Sound just isn’t Working on iOS
Here are a number of the widespread explanation why you can’t hear Snapchat notifications on your iPhone.
- Snapchat notification sound has been disabled within the iOS settings.
- Focus Mode(DND) is enabled on your iPhone.
- A bug on the Snapchat.
- Notification sound is disabled throughout the Snapchat in-app settings.
- Bluetooth earphone is related to the iPhone. So you can’t hear the notifications sound from the iPhone speaker.
- All Snapchat notifications have been muted on the iPhone.
Tips to Fix Snapchat Notification Tone Not Working on iOS
Let me clarify all the required fixes that you may observe to re-enable the notification sound for Snapchat on your iPhone.
1. Enable Snapchat Notification Sound from In-App Settings
Access the Snapchat settings throughout the app and allow the notification sound. Here are the steps you want to observe.
- Launch Snapchat > faucet the profile photograph > faucet on the gear icon [for settings]
- Tap on Notifications > Enable all of the notification parameters together with Best Friend Message Sounds.
2. Update Snapchat
Make certain you might be operating the most recent model of Snapchat on your iPhone. To set up the accessible app replace for Snapchat,
- Launch the App Store and faucet the Apple ID account picture on the top-right nook.
- Now, scroll by way of the listing of accessible apps and examine if Snapchat has any updates pending.
- Tap the Update button to improve to the brand new construct of Snapchat.
3. Allow Snapchat Notification Sound from the iOS Settings
Make certain that every one the notifications for Snapchat in addition to the notification sound have been enabled from the iOS settings.
- Open the iPhone Settings app > faucet on Snapchat > faucet on Notifications.
- Enable the toggle beside Allow Notifications.
- Scroll to Sounds and faucet the toggle beside it to allow notification sounds for Snapchat.
4. Disable Focus Mode on iPhone
Focus Mode is the alias used for the basic Do Not Disturb mode. When DND is lively, all notifications arriving on your system will likely be silent. The notifications will not even seem on your display screen until Focus Mode is disabled or its preset timeline is over.
To allow notifications and notification sounds for Snapchat on your iPhone, flip off the Focus Mode.
- If you might have an iPhone with Touch ID, swipe up on your display screen to entry the Control Center.
- For iPhones with out Touch ID, swipe down on the iPhone display screen to open the Control Center.
- Then faucet the moon icon that claims “Do Not Disturb On“.
Once the Focus Mode is disengaged, you’ll be flooded with all of the incoming notifications from all of the apps, together with Snapchat. Make certain that you’ve got adopted the earlier ideas to allow the notification sound for Snapchat within the app settings in addition to iPhone settings.
5. Disable Bluetooth Devices related to the iPhone
If any Bluetooth system, comparable to wi-fi earphones, is related to your iPhone, disconnect it. Otherwise, even when all of the notification sounds are enabled for Snapchat, you can’t hear them until you might be sporting the related Bluetooth earphones.
- Open the Control middle of the iPhone and long-press the Bluetooth icon.
- Tap on Bluetooth Settings.
- Tap the “i” button beside the Bluetooth system identify > faucet on Disconnect.
Once the system is disconnected, you possibly can hear the audio output on the iPhone’s speaker.
6. Turn off the Low Power Mode on iPhone
When low energy mode is engaged on your iPhone to protect battery energy, chances are you’ll not hear the notifications sounds for the apps. Set your system on the cost to have low energy mode disabled mechanically.
Otherwise, you probably have enabled the low energy mode by mistake, then disable it from the iOS settings.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to Battery and faucet on it.
- Tap the toggle beside “Low Power Mode” to disable it.
7. Enable Sound on iPhone
Make certain the ringer on the iPhone is enabled. iPhones include a devoted bodily button to toggle between silent mode and ringer. You can discover that button on the top-side body of your iPhone. Press the button upwards to allow the ringer.
Most of the time, when the ringer is disabled, and Silent Mode is enabled on the iPhone, despite the fact that different notification sounds have been enabled, you can’t pay attention to incoming Snapchat notifications. So, examine the ringer button and do the needful.
8. Force Close Snapchat
You can also power shut Snapchat and relaunch it when you suppose it’s a bug that has appeared out of nowhere that does not let the notification sound even when the required settings have been enabled.
- Open the app switcher by swiping up on the iPhone display screen(iPhones with out contact ID) or double-tapping the house button(iPhones with contact ID).
- Scroll to the Snapchat appcard and swipe it up to shut it.
- On your iPhone residence display screen or App Library, find the Snapchat app icon and faucet on it to launch the app.
Enable Notification Sound on Snapchat and Do Not Miss Any Updates
These are the assorted straightforward fixes you possibly can observe to allow the notification sound on Snapchat and keep up to date with all the most recent happenings within the social media world. I hope this information on “How to Fix Snapchat Notification Sound Not Working on iPhone” was informative.